You are viewing an archived version of the site which is no longer maintained.
Go to the current live site or the Adventure Gamers forums
Adventure Gamers

Home Adventure Forums Gaming Adventure Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2006, 04:10 AM   #1
Shady AGP

Send a message via AIM to Wreck
Default Adventure Game Scene of the Day - Friday

Happy Friday Everyone

www.josephgoss.com
Old 03-10-2006, 04:23 AM   #2

Still Life
Old 03-10-2006, 04:38 AM   #3

Have fun with this one
Old 03-10-2006, 04:42 AM   #4

Erm... When did this become the adventure game scene game thread?
Recently finished: MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst [+], The Walking Dead, ep. 1 [+++], Gray Matter [++]
Old 03-10-2006, 04:47 AM   #5

Is it Koala Lumpa? or something. (can't remember the exact name) I remember playing that game so long ago and finding it suprisingly entertaining.
Old 03-10-2006, 08:12 AM   #6
Super Moderator

Ripper and Thriftweed - this is a daily thread just to show a scene from an adventure game. The thread you want, Adventure game scene..uh..game is here.
Old 03-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #7
kamikaze hummingbirds

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeagol
LEAVE NOW! AND NEVER COME BACK!
not my words, no...
smeagol's words.
Old 03-10-2006, 11:39 AM   #8

Opps.. my bad i guess reading forums at 7Am , I dont register certain words anyways yes Thriftweed you were right the full name is "koala lumpur journey to the edge"
Old 03-10-2006, 12:28 PM   #9

Well, to the screen, though:
Where is this from? - The Valdez Gallery, alright, but - I never saw the fountain drained of water and I think the angle is different as well as the graphics as you see it in both cinematics and gameplay-graphics.
It's just too bad so much never made it into the game, and some things I can't explain. I saw a screenshot of a close-up of the victim next to Frantiska at the morgue/chapel once, and if I looked at the victim in-game, Gus just said something like "I hate this part of my job", but the perspective didn't change. And there was another screenshot of a painting that actually was in game, but on the screenshot, it was signed with "Vladana", in the game, the signature's gone. (yeah, I know things.)
By the way... What the heck is that orange thingy on the top left corner, next to the huge pillar in front of the view?
Old 03-10-2006, 01:37 PM   #10
Ale! And keep 'em coming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacrima
Well, to the screen, though:
Where is this from? - The Valdez Gallery, alright, but - I never saw the fountain drained of water and I think the angle is different as well as the graphics as you see it in both cinematics and gameplay-graphics.
It's just too bad so much never made it into the game, and some things I can't explain. I saw a screenshot of a close-up of the victim next to Frantiska at the morgue/chapel once, and if I looked at the victim in-game, Gus just said something like "I hate this part of my job", but the perspective didn't change. And there was another screenshot of a painting that actually was in game, but on the screenshot, it was signed with "Vladana", in the game, the signature's gone. (yeah, I know things.)
By the way... What the heck is that orange thingy on the top left corner, next to the huge pillar in front of the view?

I don't know about the other things, but was the picture of the victim very gruesome? If that's the case, then maybe it was censored (I know that the german version of Neverwinter Nights was censored slightly - There's no blood spurting about and no gore in fights.). I say this with the assumption that you bought the german version of "Still Life".

-

>>>Inventor of the Mail order-Assassin<<<

And *This*...is a Black Hole - BYE!