View Single Post
Old 09-18-2005, 05:11 AM   #50
Richard

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLacey
How many proper endings are there supposed to be? I read the number six in a preview at one point, but I only managed to find the three obvious ones at the end of the game.
Not sure. After seeing the easy ones to get, I couldn't be bothered to rewind much.

Spoiler:
Oh no! The Oracle has the Indigo Child! The Orange Clan rules the world! All life is...progressing much as before, really. Uh. Nope, exactly the same. The Oracle's not trying to kill Kane any more because...um... Uh.... So, to confirm, 'bad ending #1' is Kane hooking up with a pretty girl in a much nicer looking apartment. Oh, the horror.

There are different ways for the end to play out, but I only remember about three actual /endings/ when all was said and done:

Spoiler:
The Where The Hell Did You Come From clan gets the child: perpetual winter

Spoiler:
Oracle gets the child: Jack-shit happens. No, really. This is our villain, ladies and gentlemen. If you thought he looked like a wuss in his cute little Mayan uniform...

Spoiler:
Kane gets the child, goes and sits in a field a bit, despite the fact that his dead body must be getting a little bit pungeant.

In each case:

Spoiler:
Carla gets conveniently pregnant with the next Indigo Child as a result

The main thing that stood out as not being covered:

Spoiler:
I had Tyler go off with his girlfriend. Presumably he's still around if you don't do that, but it was far too much of the game to bother replaying just to find out.

Last edited by Richard; 09-18-2005 at 05:18 AM.