View Single Post
Old 12-24-2003, 05:02 AM   #16
Marek
Puts the 'e' in Mark

The World Builder caught my interest the moment I installed the game. I'm now reconsidering what projects I'll do between January and September next year. I'm now thinking of making a multiplayer level for an FPS (Using an Unreal engine, probably), and making a small singleplayer story-based game using the Morrowind engine. The mods described here make me all the more enthusiastic about it.

I agree, the game definitely needs better means of transportation. Teleporting is one thing, but rideable animals are another. Not only will they get you to very specific places, they're also pretty "cool" to have, just like eventually you're gonna want your own house.

I have some reason to believe that TLJ2 will have a rideable animal that can take you to places fast (though it's pure speculation on my part and isn't to be taken as any sort of informed statement).

Now that I have completed a bunch of missions, Morrowind's excitement curve is slowly going down. What I really need is some kind of thread that throws me back into the core of the game again, like how you were 'guided' by the story in the very beginning. It's gone into randomness a bit too much now.