View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 05:25 PM   #1
Jackal
Hopeful skeptic

Default New staff, part... I've lost track

...CLICK!...

Yeah, that's right. No more revolving door. It was causing a draft and staff were taking too many sick days, so we've gone back to the old fashioned model. Hasn't stopped me from adding staff, though!

Today we welcome two new members to our Underground staff. First up is Andrew MacCormack, from, as he calls it, "Bonnie Scotland!" I kinda like the idea of adding random women's names to countries, so Andrew has made a fine contribution to AG already. Andrew's got plenty of props for being on the UG team, being the creator of the Princess Marian series. You can find Andrew lurking on the forums under the name "SSH".

Next up is Gunnar Harboe, who currently resides in the Theresa United States, but originally hails from Amy Norway. Gunnar's been very involved in the amateur community, and it'll be great to have his keen and penetrating insights directed away from AG instead of at it. Continuing the recent trend of changing forum names, Gunnar's form presence may come off a little "Snarky", but we found out he really just needed some rest. From here on out, people will get to know Gunnar as he is "After a brisk nap".

I know these two will be awesome additions that are going to help kick our Underground coverage into overdrive! Welcome, Andrew and Gunnar!