View Single Post
Old 10-28-2006, 09:50 PM   #264
The Impostor
Queen Of Charlatans' Web

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiwak
My guess is Karmillo/Kirmallo. Or squarejawhero.
I don't believe I've had the pleasure in the former's case, but I checked his old posts (like the guy below) and there are two reasons why he's not me: 1) He uses exclamation marks. 2) And smiley face things. As for squarejaw, well, I checked his prior posts too, and I don't really see the resemblance. I mean, come on. He says "Dude", for Christ's sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage
If you doubt me, go back and read some of Omloflump's posts, then compare them to the playful tone of The Impostor. Not even close, are they?
Well, he's right there. (I did go back and read some of his posts (after spelling his name wrong twice and then pasting it), and he gives off the impression of literally being dead. Perhaps that's too cryptic. I just mean there was something really flat and lifeless in his tone (not to mention bleak). Er... No offence if you're reading this, Mr. Flump.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpson_yellow
Just wondering if there's some other way of reading The Impostor's refutation in post 124.... By saying he "ain't one of those three", he could be saying he isn't gilly for example, but leaving the other options open.
As far as I can recall, I wasn't. You can scratch all four of them off (I think).

So who does that leave?